A few handy packing ideas for your luxury country cottage holiday.
To make your stay more enjoyable, we advise you to pack:
- Wellington boots and comfortable walking shoes
- Warm and preferably water-proof clothes for walking, including hats
- Soft-soled slippers or thick socks to be comfortable at home
- Your mobile phone and laptop electrical chargers
- Your smart devices to access your favourite music and films
- A camera to capture your happy moments
- Your telescope and your favourite star-gazing equipment
What you don't need to pack:
- Sugar, oil, vinegar, salt, pepper
- Nespresso coffee capsules: they are complimentary
- Bedlinen and towels: we provide very luxurious ones
- Shampoo, soap, body lotion, sewing accessories, shower caps; you'll find luxury ones on arrival
You can buy, directly from us, a large choice of locally-produced delicatessen: marmalades, jams, preserves, mustards, organic apple juices, free-range eggs... We also can sell charcoal for the BBQ.