Unwind, relax and revive in our spa overlooking the Monnow Valley.
Spa treatments by our carefully selected professionals can help you achieve a sense of calm and wellbeing whilst you enjoy the scenic surroundings. Treat yourself to a blissful day here, at Upper House & Spa.
Please contact us if you wish to book any of the following services and we will put you in touch with the relevant professional to schedule your appointment.
Local qualified yoga teacher and yoga therapist Hanneke is happy to tailor to all your needs. A one to one yoga session? Or a session outside on the lawn for the whole family? Or are you struggling with a bad back? She has many years of experience both in the field of teaching yoga and practicing yoga therapy.
Please contact Hanneke directly to book your session and discuss your requirements.
We collaborate with the following external therapists:
- Sharon Freeland, B.A (Hons), Dip A.E.T Cert. Reflexology.
- Emma Haines, MFHT, National Level 2 in Beauty Therapies, 2014 Award-winner of the Welsh National Wedding Award for best wedding make-up.
- Hanneke van der Werf, Qualified Yoga Instructor with the Yoga Biomedical Trust, London and with the Sivananda Yoga Centres, India.
- Geoff Fox is a sport injury expert who works at the East Street Clinic, Hereford in the chiropractic clinic. He holds Level 3 holistic massage, electrotherapy, ultrasound therapy, and onsite massage certifications.
- Nathalie Hogg offers a unique competence around massages using aromatherapy. She holds a Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies and a Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General.